Sunday, July 14, 2013

Watch What I'm Wearing

Last Sunday I was at my parents house for the reunion.  So I pretty much had to wear what I packed and since I didn't put too much thought into it I wore this dress.  Initially it was a good idea because it is red, white, and blue and it was close to independence day.  Too bad I forgot that it isn't stretchy at all and nursing was next to impossible with this dress...  Lets just say I am glad no one else was in the Mother's lounge.

Dress: eshakti  Shoes: Gift
The most clicked on link was...



6 comments:

Suzanne said...

It may not be the best for nursing but that dress is stunning and perfect for the 4th.

bisous
Suzanne

Tiffany said...

I love the scalloping detail on the skirt of that dress! But I know what you mean... I always hated being stuck in something that was practical for breastfeeding.

Thanks for hosting and for the feature! =)

Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Oh the joys of dressing while nursing... I won't lie. I did that to myself a few times and like you was incredibly grateful for an empty mothers lounge!!

xo
Dawnelle
<a href="http://www.justdawnelle.com>Just Dawnelle</a>

Happiness Winner said...

Such a perfect dress for the 4th, love the scallop detail! :)

- Sukhi
http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

In love with that dress and those shoes dear!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Unknown said...

i love those shoes!